Visa Denied - is currently not available
Receive a full refund of airfare and taxes if your visa is denied.
How it works
Add the Visa Denied product to your booking.
Apply for your visa with flight itinerary at the embassy or valid visa application centre.
Should your visa be rejected without prejudice or any reason not stated below, we’ll give you a refund of your airfare and taxes.
Book your flight with the peace of mind that you’ll be covered in the event of your visa being denied *.
Terms and conditions
- Before buying the product, please ensure the following:
- The Visa Denied Service must be purchased at time of booking/payment and can only be purchased up to 14 days prior to departure.
- You are booking an international return flight with Travelstart.
- You are an Egyptian passport holder.
- You are applying for a tourist visa. This service is not valid for business visa applicants, immigration, working holiday etc.
- You do not have a criminal record.
- You have not been denied entrance into a country before.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return and have at least 2 adjacent pages for your visa stamp.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your visa application is submitted to the embassy or application centre within the correct time frame as stipulated by them.
- Always submit correct documentation as per the embassy/consulate when applying for your visa.
- The Visa Denied claim will not be paid out if the embassy rejects the application with prejudice or due to any one of the following reasons*:
- Incorrect, falsified or missing documentation.
- Insufficient funds.
- Existence of a criminal record.
- A history of being deported or being denied entry into a country.
- Expiry date of passport falling within 6 months after return date.
- No blank pages available in passport.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to make enquiries into the visa regulations for each country and to lodge the visa application with the respective embassies.
- The claim is paid out upon submission of a Visa Denied notification from the embassy stipulating the reason for denial – this notification must be sent to Travelstart within 7 working days of receipt of denied notification.
- This product will not be applicable in the instance that your visa is affected by any change in regulation relating to your country of departure or arrival.
- We reserve our right to amend the fees charged at any time to make provision for airline changes.
- This is a non-refundable and non-transferable product.