Commercial Manager (Egypt)
At Travelstart we are growing! We have an opportunity for a Commercial Manager (Egypt), providing the company with the driving force through successful handling of both short and long-term commercial ventures in African emerging markets.
’If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door -’
Location: Travelstart Egypt
Please respond to: [email protected]
- Identify opportunities for partnerships – Share DB/ lead gen/ bookings/ revenue shares/ joint ventures
- Negotiate terms of deal or partnership
- Roll out creatives/ campaigns / initiatives
- Optimize performance of campaigns/ initiatives
- Report on performance of partnerships Affiliates:
- Identify opportunities for affiliates- high traffic sites / compatible target markets/ niche markets/ high value customer sites and hubs
- Sell affiliate opportunity
- Coordinate opportunity with affiliate team in ZA and setup
- Regularly meet with to discuss affiliate requirements and needs
- Report back any feedback to local team in ZA Offline:
- Identify opportunities for offline marketing initiatives
- Negotiate campaigns for offline marketing
- Roll our campaigns, tracking, creatives for offline initiatives
- Report on performance of offline initiatives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Good eye for opportunities
- Able to “seal the deal”
- Can coordinate with local team to get creatives off the ground and campaigns
- Relevant Commerce and Marketing related qualifications.
- Knowledge of Travel a benefitial.
To apply for this awesome opportunity please send Lee Watts your motivation letter and CV to [email protected]. The reference for this opportunity is “Commercial Manager (Egypt)” please insert this into the subject line of your email application.
Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response.
Please note that we reserve to right to amend, freeze the role or not hire. The final appointment will be at the discretion of Travelstart.
Good luck!Travelstart does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward CV’s, Application packs or resumes to our job listings, our employees or any other company location. Travelstart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s sent resulting in a candidate being hired