Senior Java Developer
Location: Travelstart Head Office based in Cape Town.
Please respond to: [email protected]
The key deliverables in this role will be to:
- Delivery of code and technical solutions in line with use cases provided.
- Collaborate with team to come up with solutions and ideas.
- Bug fixing.
Listed below are the minimum requirements with regards to skills, competencies and abilities needed for this role:
- Exposure to JEE.
- JibX or similar serialization library.
- Extensive XML processing experience .
- Spring or IoC library.
- Experience in a scripting language such as Scala, Ruby, or Python.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL DB experience.
- Experience with Junit or similar.
- Experience with Gradel or similar build tools.
- JSF a bonus.
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Work with minimal specifications.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who will fit into the Travelstart family. The successful candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Love for the travel industry.
- Willing to take the right risk.
- Ideas generator.
- Meet requirements but continually exceed expectations.
To apply for this awesome opportunity please send us your motivation letter (no more than ½ page) and 3 page CV to [email protected] Please include a copy of your academic certificate and transcript (marks). The reference for this opportunity is “Senior Java Developer” please insert this into the subject line of your email application.
Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response.
Please note that we reserve to right to amend, freeze the role or not hire. The final appointment will be at the discretion of Travelstart.