Fly To Stockholm, Sweden
Cheap Flights to Stockholm
Sweden’s capital and largest city, with a historical background that goes back to the 13th century, yet nowadays Stockholm is well known for its science and technological advancements and considered a modern, ethnically diverse city with a mixed culture and an interesting history to explore.
- The Sweden Embassy in Cairo is located at the following address: 13, Mohamed Mazhar St. Zamalek, Cairo, Tel: +20 2 2738 9200 - +20 2 2738 9255 - +20 2 2738 9265 & Fax: +20 2 2735 4357, E-mail: email@example.com. For more details visit their website.
- The Egyptian Embassy in Stockholm is located at the following address: Strandvägen 35, Box: 14230, 10440 Stockholm – Sweden, Telephone: (+46) (8) 459 98 60 & Fax: (+46) (8) 661 26 64.
Because of its closeness to the Gulf of Bothnia and the Baltic Sea, watersports such as windsurfing, wakeboarding and waterskiing are very famous and regularly practiced in summer. Boat trips to the islands, fishing trips in Nobotten and cruises along the historic Göta Canal are also very common and highly recommended for tourists.
Stockholm is so much fun in summer time yet some people like to visit it in winter for Dog sledding and Ice Skating at Kungsträdgården Park.
If you are interested in Sweden’s history, there are numerous historical museums and monuments in Stockholm for you to discover. Also, Stockholm’s Old Town, the Oresund Bridge, the southern province of Smaland, where glassworks zones are located, with a very welcoming environment for tourists. If you are into fish and seafood, you will find plenty of specialized restaurants, serving simple yet delicious seafood and fish dishes.
- Kungliga Slottet/ Stockholms Slott (Royal Palace).
- Drottningholms Palace.
- Engelbrekt Church.
- Rosendals Palace.
- The Vasa Musuem.
- Globe Arena.
- Kaknas Tower.
- The City Hall.
- ABBA The Museum.
- The Vasa Museum.
- Gamla Stan.
- Moderna Museet.
- Time zone: Central European UTC+ 01:00 Hour.
- Currency: Krona.
- Dialing Code: +46 (8).
- Official Language: Swedish.
- Driving: An International Driver’s license is required to drive in Stockholm - Sweden.
It is assumable that Stockholm-Arlanda International Airport is the busiest in Sweden, being Sweden’s capital; Stockholm is the assembly center that connects Sweden with the rest of the world. Making ARN overwhelmed with passengers and flight connections all year long.
- Food and Beverages:There are various options in ARN when it comes to food, there are many restaurants and cafes in each and every terminal. If you are looking for fancy eating try some of these tempting restaurants: Alfredos, Andersson Food & Akvavit, Café and Grill, Grand Café Stockholm, East and West. For a quick bite, you might consider trying some of these cafes Fika, Hava Java, Froyo and Illy.
- Lost Luggage: Any lost items found at the airport, will be at the disposal of Bagport located in Terminal 5, level 1. Telephone: +46 (0) 8 797 60 80 (telephone hours weekdays 12:00-16.00), Fax: +46 (0) 8 797 62 47 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trains: are the easiest and mostly the fastest way of travelling to and from Arlanda. There are three options to choose from, the high-speed trains, long-distance trains and commuter trains, depends on your destination and how fast you want to reach it. To decide which option will suit your trip the most, visit this link for more details.
- Bus: Airport buses are frequently moving, with an average of a bus every ten minutes. Their stops are located outside each terminal, for more information on their routes and tickets options check out this link.
- Taxi: Taxis are regularly available right outside all the terminals. There is only one stand for taxis that has an official permit from Stockholm Arlanda Airport. For price arrangements and more details check out this link.
You will find the car rental offices at Arlanda's car rental area, except for Sixt, which is placed at the Arlanda low-price parking facility Alfa. Cars are claimed and returned to the car rental company's office, except if there is another agreement.
For more info check this link.
- Car Hire: Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hetz & Sixt.
- Currency Exchange: Forex bank for currency exchange is located in SkyCity before security check, Terminal 2 and Terminal 5.
- Airport hub: Stockholm-Arlanda International Airport (code ARN) is a hub for Nextjet, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Scandinavian Airlines.