- Enter where you are flying from.
- Enter where you are flying to.
- Enter your departure date.
- Check whether you want a return trip or one way (it is defaulted to return).
- Enter your return date.
- Enter how many passengers are traveling (it is defaulted to 1 adult).
- You can choose to specify a particular airline if you like (this is optional).
- Click the giant orange Search! button and you're off!
- After a short wait you will be presented with a page of results (the cheapest fares from each of the airlines that fly to your destination).
- When you have decided which flight suits you best simply click the 'Select' button.
- After another short wait you will be taken to a screen where you will see your flight selection, a choice of possible travel extras that are available. If you would like more information about any of the products, please do not hesitate to contact us. When you are ready to pay simply click the 'Book Now' button.
- After a short wait you will be taken to a booking page where you can verify your choices and enter your credit card details. Click the 'Pay Now' button when you're ready to pay. This may sound like a lot, but it's much simpler when you actually try it out!
Your booking can only be confirmed once your payment has been processed. First we send you a 'booking confirmation' e-mail. This contains:
- Your booking reference number with us
- Your flight details
- Your payment details
We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund the amount paid, and we reserve the right to adjust prices and taxes before the ticket has been issued if this is considered necessary. When your ticket has been issued we send you a "Ticket Confirmation" email. This contains
- The information if a paper or eticket has been issued
- The ticket number in case it is an eticket
- A link where you can access your booking online at any time
Many people think nonstop and direct flights are interchangeable terms, but there are differences between the two.
A nonstop flight does as its name suggests: flies from one airport to another without stopping.
A direct flight, on the other hand, makes (so called technical) stops along the way.
Often, passengers traveling on direct flights make a stop at a midpoint airport and remain seated on the plane while some passengers exit and others board. An itinerary with connecting flights requires passengers to change planes at a midpoint airport, which may be in a different terminal or on a different airline.
The minimum connecting time is the standard amount of time needed to make a connecting flight at a particular airport. This standard is determined by the air traffic conferences and varies according to the airport and the airline. The connection times we offer on our website are in accordance with these standards, so you don't have to worry about them.
In the event that your flight is delayed, causing you to miss your connecting flight, it is the airlines responsibility to rebook you on the next available flight. Should there not be other flights that day the airline should offer you accommodation. This is only valid if your journey was booked on one ticket.
Meals and transport should also be offered by the airline if the waiting period is long.
Yes, you can! While it is not possible to book a ticket with a stopover on our website, you can contact our Direct Sales Team, to assist you with the booking.
Please send them an email to email@example.com or contact the team on +20 2 2359 5163 - they will be happy to hear from you.
Absolutely. While this is not possible on our website as it only offers a point to point service, simply contact our Direct Sales Team,to assist you with the booking.
It is not possible to book more than 9 people at the same time. BUT you can make two separate reservations on the website. Please bear in mind that we cannot guarantee that there will still be seats available when you make the second reservation as you might have grabbed the last seats with your first booking. If you are nervous about this just call our travel experts, on +20 2 2359 5163 or send them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the airline directly to book a ticket for an unaccompanied child as we are not permitted to make these reservations.
Children under the age of 2 will not get their own seat. They will have to sit on an adult's lap. Most airlines offer baby baskets to be requested on long haul flights. To make this request, please do the following:
- Please contact us, via email on or by telephone on +20 2 2359 5163. A service fee may apply to process this request.
Unfortunately we can't help you redeem your air miles (for example if you would like to book your flight using your accumulated credit). This must be done directly through the airline. You will also need to contact the airline directly if you want information about the status of your frequent flyer account. For example: how many miles you have accumulated.
What we can do is make sure that your frequent flyer air miles are credited to your account when you book with us.
You have the option to choose services and optional extras when you make your booking online and pay for it straight away. All the extras that apply to your booking will appear during the booking process.
Please contact us via email on email@example.com or by telephone on +20 2 2359 5163. Kindly provide us with the information, which passengers will be in need of wheelchair assistance, their age, if they can walk short distances, climb step and help themselves on board or if they are wheelchair-bound on a permanent bases. Please note that we cannot guarantee this service as the confirmation of your requests depends on the airline.
Low Cost Airlines usually requests to see the credit card at check-in in order to avoid possible fraud. If a third party has paid for your flight it will be sufficient to bring a copy of the credit card as well as a copy of the credit card holder's ID.
Often these problems are caused by certain settings on your computer. Please delete your cookies and temporary offline files / cache of your internet browser and see if that makes a difference. If this doesn't help - have you checked your security settings on your computer? Perhaps these settings are too high (sensitive) and therefore block access to certain web pages.
Please also check your firewall settings as these could cause problems while you are connecting to secure web pages like our payment form. Another reason could be that your anti virus software can interfere with your connection to certain secure websites.
Certain airlines and/or governments of the country/ies that you are visiting require/s the further information for security reasons before we can issue your ticket (if departure is in less than 96 hours). If you book well in advance we can issue your ticket with the passengers' full names and date of birth but if the remaining information is not in the booking at least 96 hours before departure, the airline will very likely refuse you to board on the day of your first flight.
When you make a booking, we will remind you to provide us with these details via an urgent email requesting the necessary information.
For early departures to/from/via the USA or any destination with certain airlines (Egyptair, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines and Qatar Airways), we can only guarantee the same price if we receive the required information before midnight (Egyptian time) on the same day the booking was made. Should we not receive your information before midnight, we cannot issue your ticket and therefore cannot guarantee your ticket price.
The required information we urgently need from you for each passenger is:
- Passport number
- Country where passport was issued
- Date of passport expiry
- Redress number (if applicable) (The redress number is only applicable if you are travelling to the USA and have a name similar to or the same as a name on the current terrorist watch list. You might then experience secondary security screenings at airports, which are very time consuming. You can prevent this by providing your Redress Number at the time of booking. A Redress Number is a unique number that helps TSA (Transportation Security Administration) eliminate watch list misidentification. People who this is applicable to can apply for a Redress Number at http://www.tsa.gov/stakeholders/secure-flight-program.)
- If you haven't heard of it before, don't worry about it. You can leave it blank.
If you are not travelling from/via/to the USA or with airlines Egyptair, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines and Qatar Airways, the additional information is not necessary.
If you are interested in more details, please click on the links below: