Fly to Cities in Northern Ireland
You Me and a cup of Tea from as Little as 6,111 EGP
Thanks to Travelstart the United Kingdom is only a wee flight away. Get yourself an Irish blessing, enjoy a warm cup of English breakfast tea with scones, or simply take in the beauty of your surroundings. All of the above from as little as 6,111EGP. T&C’s Apply.
When can I book: Subject to availability.
When can I travel: From 22 Feb – 1 Mar 2017
With so much more to offer its visitors than potato and beer, Northern Ireland forms a part of the United Kingdom and is revered for its rolling fields of lush green, warm and welcoming residents, Celtic and Christian monuments and world-renowned seaside golf courses.
Whether you’re in the capital city Belfast or venturing into a more rural town like Derry or Portstewart, the fresh air and friendly faces of Northern Ireland will delight you as much as the comfort food and wholesome culture.
Plan your trip to Northern Ireland with Travelstart by selecting a city you would like to visit from the list below
Select a city
Share the news
Have your say on Northern Ireland
- Sales validity: Subject to availability.
- Travel validity: 22 February 2017 - 1 March 2017
- Blackout periods may apply during busy periods like long weekends, school holidays etc.
- Fare may differ due to currency fluctuation and / or government tax regulations as per journey booked.
- Fares are subject to change and availability.
- Offer is subject to availability of seats at time of booking.