Fly With Qatar Airways
Getting to know Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways operates between over 150 destinations worldwide, they offer unmatched levels of service excellence that plummeted them into an award winning airline.
There is an increased usage of air travel around the world, and due to this the travel industry has become the most competitive industries to operate in. Qatar Airways set to differentiate themselves by maintaining and growing their position in the marketplace, by providing their customers with high-quality service and ever-increasing efficiency.
Their main goal is to be the best airline in the world and reach the pinnacle of the airline industry for outstanding in-flight service, superior on-board products, and operational excellence.Book cheap Qatar Airways flights with Travelstart today!
Why fly with Qatar Airways
- They were awarded ''Airline Of The Year'' by Skytrax. This simply reassures the fact that they are a world-class airline that offer unmatched levels of service excellence!
- They offer 5-Star travel experience ensuring that your travel experience is a memorable one!
- With Qatar Airways they offer a luxurious travel experience that is exclusively tailored to meet your travel needs on-board. Passengers are allowed to enjoy extraordinary cuisine designed by award-winning chefs, they can choose from over 1000 entertainment options made available!
Baggage allowance may vary dependant on the cabin class and route you are flying. Passengers can find baggage allowance regulations printed on their tickets.
Below is a table of the baggage allowance for the main routes travelled by this airline:
Ecomnomy class has a range of between 23 - 30kgs for checked luggage depending on the destination
Business class has a range of between 32 - 40kgs for checked luggage depending on the destination
First class has a range of between 23 - 50kgs for checked luggage depending on the destinationHand baggage allowance
|First Class||Business Class||Economy Class|
|Two pieces, not to exceed a total weight of 15kg||Two pieces, not to exceed a total weight of 15kg||One piece, not to exceed 7 kg|
Passengers are allowed to check-in to flights 24 hours prior to departure of flights in the U.S.
For all other flights online check-in is available between 36 hours to 90 minutes prior to flight departure.
Online check-in is not available for passengers departing from Baghdada, Basra, Mashhad, Salalah or Shiraz.Mobile Check-in
Qatar Airways mobile application is available for smart phone users looking to simplify processes with each travelling journey.Airport Check-in
Check-in opens 3 hours prior to departure and closes 1 hour before departure, but passengers are required to arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to departure.
Cabin classesFirst Class
With this service passengers are able to enjoy elegant décor, spacious cabins and an experience refinement as well as world class personal service in your own private space. Experience travel like no other with services like:
- Work station at seat in flight
- Seat that can be adjusted into a bed
- 5 star meals and drinks served in flight
- Extra spacious cabins and seating areas for your comfort
Business class passengers have the best experience in the air, with their Business Class cabin combining comfort, spaciousness, as well as superb service with technology.
The added services that are included in this flight are:
- Open spacious designed cabins
- In-flight entertainment
- Sleep facilities
- OnAir mobile service
- USB ports near seat on the flight
- Signature dishes and beverages
- Fine sleep ware and linen
In economy class passengers are able to receive excellent services at affordable prices. The services that will be made available to these passengers include:
- Wide and spacious seats
- Movies, TV sitcoms, games and music.
- Laptop power outlet, USB port, and personal telephone
- Meals and beverages
- Spongebob kit given to kids
Their main hub is Hamad International Airport. The main destinations that they travel to consist of:
Top destinations for Qatar Airways
- Kuala Lumpur
- New York
|IATA code:||Hub Airport:||Alliance:||Loyalty program:||Inflight magazine:|
|QR||Hamad International Airport||Oneworld||Privilege Club||Extravaganza|
The information on this page is correct as of November 2015. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart.co.za takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.