Fly With Nile Air
Getting to know Nile Air
Nile Air is the largest private schedule airline in Egypt. They are a young airline with less than 20 years experience backing them, they still manage to offer their customers unique products and services.
Their aim is to offer their guests a safe and enjoyable journey whilst allowing them to experience the best services in true Egyptian style, ensuring that they remain the first choice in air travel.
Nile Air is an airline that was established for the main purpose of offering regular and charter air transportation services for passengers nationally as well as internationally. This airline is able to capture existing air travellers and more importantly stimulate the overall market demands, by making air travel more accessible to those market segments that have been overlooked.Book cheap Nile Air flights with Travelstart today!
Why fly with Nile Air
- They offer a full service product, with all the frills and pleasures needed in order to ensure that their guests are travelling in comfort and style!
- Nile Air has the highest 'On-Time Performance' in Egypt, at over 90% in 2015. So guests can be assured that they will arrive at their destinations on time!
- They have dedicated staff who ensure that from the start of the journey all the way through to the end of their journey, guests are as safe, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible. They offer dedicated business class product and services across all their networks ensuring their standards are upheld all over!
Baggage allowanceBaggage allowance
Passengers are allowed 1 piece on hand luggage (7kg).
Passengers that have checked-in baggage that is exceeding the allowance will be liable to pay the excess baggage fees (per/Kg).
Nile Air offers passengers a Free Allowance for checked and unchecked Baggage across their network, the information is detailed below:Infants
Customers that are travelling with an infant are allowed 1 extra piece of checked-in baggage (10kg). Additionally, they will also be permitted to bring 1 carry-cot or 1 fully collapsible stroller, if there is space on the flight.
Baggage allowance may vary, passengers are therefore required to inform themselves about this before they leave for the airport.
Check-in times vary, therefore passengers are required to find these times out when the book their flights before departure of flights. Passengers are allowed to check-in online or at the counter when they arrive at the airport.
Cabin classesBusiness class
This service allows passengers to travel in style, where they will receive renowned personal services which is something that sets them apart from other airlines, enjoy attractive air fares.
Passengers have access to a range of different service:
- Lounge access
- Generous baggage allowance
- Comfortable seats
This is an all-time experience, where passengers are sure to receive warm hospitality and a more personalised style of service.
This airline operates out of their main hub Cairo International Airport.
The other airports that Nile Air fly between consist of:
Top destinations for Nile Air
- Luxor International Airport
- Borg El Arab Airport
- Baghdad International Airport
- Kuwait International Airport
- Qassim Airport
- Jeddah Airport
- Al-Ahsa International Airport
- Al-Jawf Domestic Airport
- Ta'if Regional Airport
- Tabuk Regional Airport
- Yanbu Airport
- Port Sudan New International Airport
|IATA code:||Hub Airport:||Alliance:||Loyalty program:||Inflight magazine:|
|NP||Cairo International Airport||Al Tayyar Group||None||None|
The information on this page is correct as of November 2015. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart.com.eg takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.