Fly with Iberia Airlines
Getting To Know Iberia
Iberia is the flag carrier, and the largest airline of Spain, a 3 star airline operating flights from Madrid and Barcelona to several destinations globally, and featuring services between Europe and Latin America. Member of OneWorld Alliance, owner of Iberia Express and Air Nostrum, while having merged with British Airways, forming the third largest airline globally although both airlines operate under their own brands.
Book cheap flights with Iberia with Travelstart today!
Why fly with Iberia?
- Oneworld alliance offers a global network for all travelers, flying to almost 900 destinations in 150 countries spanning the globe.
- Through the airline's frequent-flyer program, you can hold different membership status levels granting you access to the alliance's benefits such as: free access to over 550 premium airport lounges globally in addition to priority boarding & check-in, and increased baggage allowances.
- When flying aboard the new long-haul A330 and A340-600 aircraft, you can enjoy Iberia's Inflight Entertainment offering unlimited fun with personal touch screens providing direct access to the latest-release international films, series, music, audio books and games.
Free baggage allowances depend on the destination flied to/from, and passenger’s class.
For flights to/from Africa, and the Middle East, the free baggage allowance is set as follows:
- Economy: 1 bag, 23 kg.
- Business: 2 bags, 23kg each.
- Economy: 1 piece
- Business: 2 pieces
In both cases, baggage should not exceed 56cm x 45cm x 25cm in dimensions.
- There is a special charge for bags between 24 kg and 32kg, while bags exceeding 32kg or 158 cm(height+width+length) are not allowed.
Online Check-in: You can get your boarding pass, and choose your seat by checking-in online from the comfort of your home from 24 hours and up to 1 hour before departure, depending on the destination.
Self-service Kiosks: You can also use airport self-service kiosks to check-in and print your boarding pass yourself, wherever available.
Airport Counters: Open 3 hours before departure and close 60 minutes prior to it at most airports.
- Economy Class: Offering a basic seat with spacious leg room for a comfortable flight while offering more comfort and options aboard the new A330 long-haul aircraft.
- Business Class: Available on domestic and inter-European flights. Offering more comfortable seats with greater recline and space, and quality services.
- Business Club: Available on mid-haul flights to select destinations. Offering wide seats with adjustable headrest, extendable leg and footrest and dedicated cabins.
- Business Plus: Available on long haul flights on board A330 and A340 aircraft. Featuring a lie-flat spacious reclining seat that turns into a bed, with individual service and excellent amenities.
Iberia's fleet consists of 80 modern Airbus aircraft flying to almost 120 destinations in 45 countries across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and America, while offering scheduled flights through its sister airline British Airways, between Cairo and London where you can connect to your next flight.
|Code:||Hub:||Frequent-flyer Program:||Alliance:||Inflight Magazine:|
|IB||Madrid–Barajas Airport||Iberia Plus||Oneworld||Ronda Magazine|
Disclaimer: The information on this page is correct as of November 2015. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.