Fly with Hahn Air
Getting To Know Hahn Air
Hahn Air is an airline based in Dreieich, near Frankfurt, Germany. It was founded in 1994 as an independent, regional carrier operating domestic flights within Germany. The airline was based at the former Military airbase Hahn, which is known today as the Frankfurt Hahn Airport. Hahn Air operates two weekly scheduled flights, as well as a number of non-scheduled and executive charter services. The company’s main business is providing sales, marketing and revenue accounting services to its more than 260 partner airlines. It is the world’s leading specialist in generating extra revenue for these hundreds of airlines.
Book cheap Hahn Air flights with Travelstart today!
Why Fly With Hahn Air
- The Hahn Airline fleet is made up of two Cessna Citation Jet 4 aircraft – an aircraft especially designed for business class travelers’ comfort. The cabin is known to be exceptionally quiet and spacious, equipped with leather seats with plenty of room and workspace for a total of six passengers in its Business and Economy compartments.
- In addition to the scheduled flights, Hahn Air offers exclusive non-scheduled charter flights within Europe. These chartered flights are arranged through the airline’s service desk in Dreieich. Located at An der Trift 65, D- 63303 Dreieich.
One piece of carry-on sized luggage and one approved personal item (a purse, briefcase, laptop bag, small backpack, etc.) is allowed for all passengers in all cabins. Together these items are not to exceed 18 kg in Business Class and 12 kg in Economy Class.
Passengers can also bring one piece of carry-on luggage. Its size is not to exceed 50 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm, and its maximum weight should be no more than 5 kg.
- Baby cots or prams will be transported free of charge.
- Sports equipment and special luggage is transported free of charge if reported to Hahn Air in good time and within the baggage allowance (75.5cm x 50.5cm x 27.5cm).
- A flat rate of EUR 39 will be charged for any baggage exceeding weight or size restrictions.
If flying from Hamburg, check-in is carried out by British Airways in Terminal B, usually at desk 153.
If flying from Luxembourg, check-in is carried out by Luxair at the ‘Common Check-in’ desks.
Check-in desks open 75 minutes before and close 20 minutes before departure.
All passengers, both adults and children, must be in possession of valid identification documents and, if required, also their passports and visas. If you are unable to produce identification and any other documents required, you will not be allowed to board the flight.
All passengers are invited to make use of the Hugo Junkers Lounge at Düsseldorf Airport and the Business Lounge Luxembourg at Luxembourg Findel Airport. You will receive your lounge voucher when you check in.
Since Hahn Air’s fleet consists of two eight-seater Cessna Citation CJ4 aircraft, they only offer business class.
Hahn Airline’s two weekly scheduled flights are between Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS) and Findel Luxembourg Airport (LUX), on Mondays and Fridays.
Please Note: Scheduled flights are only offered between Düsseldorf and Luxembourg.
|IATA code:||Hub Airport:||Alliance:||Loyalty program:||Inflight magazine:|
Disclaimer: The information on this page is correct as of October 2015. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.