Fly With Flybe
Getting to know Flybe
Origionally known as Jersy European Airways when launched initially due to the merger of Intra Airways and Express air some 30+ years ago, to only be merged again in 1983 and renamed 2 more times, Flybe has come along way.
With that much history, shared expertise and financial muscle, Flybe has gone on to make waves in aviation launching many firsts and winning numerous awards.Book cheap Flybe flights with Travelstart today!
Why fly with Flybe
- In 2005 Flybe CEO Jim French wins Executive of the Year at the Low Fares and Regional Aviation Summit
- In 2012 Flybe becomes the first UK carrier to offer passengers automatic check-in at point of booking.
- In 2005 Flybe won the award for Best Low Fares Airline Northern Ireland
The maximum permissible weight, for health and safety reasons, for any single item of checked in hold luggage is 30 kilos.
Check inDomestic flights
- Airport Check-in desks open 2 hours until 30 minutes before scheduled departure time
- Airport Check-in desks open 2 hours until 20 minutes before scheduled time of departure
- Airport Check-in desks open 2 hours until 60 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Airport Check-in desks open 2 hours until 45 minutes before scheduled departure time.
Self service check in kiosk and web check in are also available
Flybe offers commuters the option of economy and business class seating
Flybe's current fleet stans at around 73 aircrafts that service more than 50 destinations across Europe.
Top destinations for Flybe
|IATA code:||Hub Airport:||Alliance:||Loyalty program:||Inflight magazine:|
|None||Avios||Flight Time Magazine|
The information on this page is correct as of January 2016. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart.com.eg takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.