Fly with China Southern Airlines
Getting To Know China Southern Airlines
China Southern is the largest airline in Asia and the world's sixth-largest airline measured by passengers carried. Earned its Four-Star status from SKYTRAX, the world's most prestigious evaluation organization since 2011, while having been honored with the Diamond Flight Safety Award in China, thus becoming the leading Chinese carrier to maintain the highest safety records.
Book cheap China Southern Airlines flights with Travelstart today!
Why fly with China Southern Airlines?
- China Southern Airlines operates more than 600 passenger and cargo aircraft and it's the first airline in the world to operate both Airbus A380 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- Flying aboard the new long-haul fleet of Airbus A330, A380 and Boeing 787 aircraft offers you real fun opportunities with a huge variety of movies, TV series, documentaries, games, music and audio books, all available via China Southern's inflight AVOD entertainment system on your individual screen, just for you.
- If you are a frequent business flyer, you can benefit from SkyTeam flexible and plentiful advantages on international travel when flying with China Southern Airlines, offering free access to 516 lounges all over the world, an extensive worldwide network of destinations, priority check-in and boarding, in addition to earning miles you can redeem with any SkyTeam airline.
Free baggage allowances vary depending on the destination flown to/from.
The free baggage allowance for flights is set as follows:
- First Class: 3 bags, 32kg each.
- Business Class: 2 bags, 32kg each.
- Premium Economy: 2 bags, 23kg each.
- Infant: 10 kg.
- First Class: 2 bags, 5kg each.
- Other classes: 1 bag, 5kg.
- For the complete baggage allowance guide please check the airline's website.
- The overall dimensions of each checked-in bag shall not exceed 158cm, while it shall not exceed 115cm for hand baggage.
- Online Check-in: You can get your boarding pass and choose your seat by checking-in online from the comfort of your home from 24 hours and up to 1 hour before your flight, depending on the destination.
- Self-service Kiosks: You can also use airport self-service kiosks to check in, choose your preferred seat and print your boarding pass yourself, wherever available.
- Airport Counters: Otherwise you can check-in at the regular counters opening 3 hours before departure and closing 60 minutes prior to it at most airports.
- Economy Class: Offering basic seats with comfortable legroom and entertainment options depending on the aircraft type.
- Premium Economy: Offering more space and legroom and better cabin service.
- Business Class: Featuring seats reclining into flat beds, with more private space, wide screens and better amenities and service.
- First Class: Featuring private suites with fully flat beds, wider screens and the finest services available.
Offering 2000 daily flights to 207 destinations in 40 countries and regions across the world while offering access to 1024 destinations in 187 countries across the world with its SkyTeam member airlines. The airline doesn't offer direct flights from Cairo, yet you can fly on a partner airlines to Dubai, where you can connect to your next flight aboard China Southern Airlines. Among these destinations, the following are the most popular from Egypt:
- Beijing – PEK
- Guangzhou - CAN
- Bangkok - BKK
- Manila - MNL
- Delhi - DEL
- Colombo - CMB
- Bali - DPS
|Code:||Hub:||Frequent-flyer Program:||Alliance:||Inflight Magazine:|
|CZ||Guangzhou Baiyun, Chongqing Jiangbei, Beijing Capital and Ürümqi Diwopu International Airports.||Sky Pearl Club||SkyTeam||Nihao Magazine|
Disclaimer: The information on this page is correct as of November 2015. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.