Fly With Cathay Pacific Airlines
Cathay Pacific is the flagship airline of Hong Kong and was Airline of the Year in 2009. As a multi-award winning international airline, Cathay Pacific continues to provide exceptional services to travellers at affordable prices.
Hong Kong International Airport
Cathay Pacific’s hub is in Hong Kong – the perfect gateway for Egyptians travelling to the Far East. The Hong Kong Airport code is HKG and Cathay Pacific is located in Terminal 1. Hong Kong International is also known as ‘Chep Lap Kok’ as it was built on an artificial extension of the island of Chep Lap Kok and commenced operations in 1998.
Cathay Pacific Airlines offers First Class, Business Class and Economy Class flights so if you’re looking for the cheapest flight to Asia or you’re looking to travel in the lap of luxury, Travelstart can help you with your Cathay Pacific flight booking.
Cathay Pacific’s new Premium Economy Class is a total enhancement of Economy Class experience -- and is designed to give you more comfort, space and personal attention throughout your entire journey.
Benefits of Cathay Pacific’s Premium Economy
- Before You Fly: Before you board, you’ll appreciate dedicated check-in counters and priority boarding at the gate. You’ll also be able to pack more – or bring more home – with an increased baggage allowance: from 20kg to 25kg (weight system) or two pieces of baggage from 23 kg to 25kg each (piece system).
- Relax in a Wider Seat:
- Their Premium Economy Class cabin is a cosy haven of 26 to 34 seats, allowing their flight attendants to offer you more personal attention than ever.
- There’s more room between your seat and the seat in front of you, eight inches of recline to make resting and sleeping more comfortable, and the headrest has 4-way movement for excellent support of your head and neck.
- Front-row seats have a legrest, and other seats have a three-position footrest which help you find a variety of positions to make your flights as enjoyable as possible.
- Dine in a Cosy Environment:
- You will be greeted with a welcome drink of champagne and juice and a hot towel, and you will enjoy enhanced entrée and complimentary bottled water, plus a variety of snacks throughout the flight.
- A larger meal table makes working and dining more of a pleasure, and a cocktail table provides more room during the meal service.
- There is extra storage space for all those personal items you’d like to keep close at hand, and an environmentally friendly amenity kit comes with toothbrush and toothpaste, socks and an eyeshade – which is a perfect complement to your larger pillow when it’s time to sleep.
- A World of Entertainment
- For entertainment, you can count on hundreds of selections on your StudioCX inflight entertainment system.
- Plus, you can use the multi-port connector to stream audio and video from your personal devices to your new 10.6-inch widescreen Personal TV with a noise-cancelling headset to enhance your enjoyment.
- USB port and in-seat power supply keeps your mobile phone, laptop and other personal electronic devices working throughout the flight and charged when you land
Cathay Pacific cheap flights are available through Travelstart. As Egypt’s leading online travel agency we find the cheapest flights available and make it easy for you to compare flight prices then book and pay online.
Make your Cathay Pacific bookings with Travelstart and save. Simply enter your preferred itinerary into the flight booking engine and wait for Travelstart to serve you results from all the international airlines including Cathay Pacific. Easily compare Cathay Pacific flight prices with other international airliners like Ethiopian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Emirates and Qatar Airways to find the cheapest flight then book and pay online.
The information on this page is correct as of September 2014. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart.com.eg takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.