Senior BI Developer
Location: Travelstart Head Office based in Cape Town.
Please respond to: email@example.com
We are looking for a Senior BI Developer
- Drive BI from ZA on a global market;
- Ownership of all initiatives from start to finish;
- Effectively developing business intelligence back-end systems services, capacity and capability;
- Obtain data for ad hoc requests and prepare data for statistical analysis;
- Testing programs and processes written to ensure that the desired end result is met with a strong emphasis on data quality, accuracy and data management;
- Designing, testing and integrating software modules and resolving programming errors using various debugging tools and techniques;
- Conducting impact analysis for proposed changes to, or problems with, the system;
- Preparing technical documentation (e.g. user guides, technical specifications);
- Reviewing business specifications with Business Analyst; and
- Experience and interest in BI.
- No less than 6 years’ work experience as an SQL Developer with BI deliverables;
- Data centric;
- Intermediate SQL skills;
- Business Orientated;
- Analytical mind set;
- Analysis (business/data);
- Excellent communicator;
- Proactive communicator;
- Postgress to your advantage; and
- Previous experience with Tableau to your advantage.
Listed below are the minimum requirements with regards to personal competency requirements needed for this role:
- Pure passion for SQL Development;
- Great attitude;
- Warrior Spirit;
- Willingness to learn;
- Ideas generator;
- Entrepreneurial spirit; and
- Meet requirements but continually exceed expectations.
If you are interested in this GREAT opportunity email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior BI Developer in the subject line.
Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response.
Please note that we reserve to right to amend, freeze the role or not hire. The final appointment will be at the discretion of Travelstart.