In December 2014 a decision has been published related to acquiring a travel approval before traveling to some countries as follows;
- Egyptian passport holders
- Males aging between 18 and 40
- Females not holding a college diploma
Last Tuesday (August 25th, 2015) this decision has been updated to cover 16 countries as follows;
- South Korea
- South Africa and its neighboring countries
- All Egyptian passport holders
- Of both genders
- Aging between 18 and 45 years old
- Not holding a college degree
- Or without prior travel history
Anyone who falls into the aforementioned criteria has to acquire an approval from Mogama3 El-Tahrir.
However it’s advisable for anyone who falls into the 18 to 45 age group -even if other criteria are not met- to pay a visit to Mogama3 El-Ta7rir only to make sure that there aren’t any required approvals, and that’s to avoid any bad turn of events.
The approval takes up to 21 days to be processed, we advise you to apply long time ahead to avoid any inconvenience.